Chartwell Runs attach to the Chartwell Hutches with Hook & Eyes
A set of Hook & Eyes are provided with the runs and are fixed by hand by the customer.
- Move the run to the hutch and put the two together
- Screw by hand into the side of the hutch either the hook or eye
- The corresponding hook or eye can be attached to the run.
- Screwing them on while the hutch and run are together will give you the exact distance and placement they need.
- Repeat for the opposite side
- You can hook on and off the run from the hutch when needed.
For more info on using runs with a hutch please click here: How do you attach the run to the hutch & how do you stop pets from escaping underneath the hutch?