Haven't had any emails from us? While it might seem like the situation is enough to leave you feeling as anxious as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs, we’re here to help you sort it out.
What is Whitelisting?
Whitelisting allows you to receive emails from a specific email address or domain name, even if it trips the spam filter.
How to Whitelist an Email Address
Whether you’re using mail, Apple or Yahoo! it’s quick and easy to whitelist our newsletters.
- If the email is already in your spam folder, report it as ‘not spam’
- Tap the three dots that appear in the upper right corner. Click ‘Mark important’ to whitelist the email address
- Select the Junk folder and look for the email address
- Swipe left and click on the ‘More’ button
- Click on the ‘Mark as Not Junk’ button
- Click on the three lines in the top left of your screen
- Go to settings and click on ‘Filters’
- Select the address you want to add, then click on the + sign
- Click the ✓ icon to save the address
- Open the email
- Tap the ‘Add to contacts’ button
- Press the ‘Save’ button
- Tap the ‘Click here’ to download the information box
- Click ‘Add Sender’ to Safe Senders List
Please feel free to get in touch if you’re still battling with our newsletters ending up in your spam folder. We’ll do our very best to assist.